[Kamailio-Users] Handling 302s

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sun Oct 12 18:59:36 CEST 2008

El Domingo, 12 de Octubre de 2008, Graham Wooden escribió:
> Yup, I see the invite and the corresponding ACK back from them

What do you mean? the server receiving the INVITE doesn't reply an ACK. You
should see something as:

      UAC                   Kamailio             UAS1         UAS2

      INVITE ---->
                                      INVITE ----->
                                      <-- 302 "UAS2"
                                      INVITE --------------------->
                                      <--------------------------- 200

> - but that's
> it. About a second later after getting the ACK back, the caller gets
> dropped.

Are you sure Kamailio is not forwarding the 302 upstream? does the 302 arrive
to UAC?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo