[Kamailio-Users] Register Kamailio with my service provider

ingdavidcespedes at cable.net.co ingdavidcespedes at cable.net.co
Thu Oct 9 19:14:13 CEST 2008

Hi!

I'm trying to register my Sip Proxy Server (Kamailio) to my service provider, but I have to do it sending my user name and password. Right now I'm trying to make this work with Asterisk acting as a Gateway to my SIP SP, but there most be or should be a way to do it with kamailio, because based in SIP Connect Technical Recommendations the SPS of the client should register directly to the SPS of the Service Provider, without using any gateway. I know there is a way to make it with the UAC module, but only if the service provider match an IP address, not with user name and password.

with best regards

David Cespedes.