[Kamailio-Users] kamailio "failed to generate nonce"

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 13:17:37 CEST 2008

Hello,
I'm testing with kamailio 1.4 (just got revision 5050). I'm stressing it
using a sipp scenario to verify which population of subscribers kamailio can
handle.
Using openser 1.3.3 I could easily keep thousands of subscribers online even
when running on a VirtualMachine hosted on a desktop computer (last time I
tested this it was about 8000 subscribers).
But I'm running kamailio on a production machine and when I reach around 700
subscribers, kamailio starts to log this:
Oct  9 17:44:20 ipx029 /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[7689]:
ERROR:auth:build_auth_hf: no more nonces can be generated
Oct  9 17:44:20 ipx029 /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[7689]: ERROR:auth:challenge:
failed to generate nonce
And the registration fails.
Is anybody else seeing this?

regards,