[Kamailio-Users] SST module: Min-SE optional in request

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 19:52:51 CEST 2008

Hello,

I fixed on SVN trunk, could you give a try and report if all ok? I will
backport then to kamailio 1.4 and openser 1.3 branches.

I did a bit of cleanup, collecting some lines in helper functions to
avoid duplicates and be coherent in building the headers.

Thank you,
Daniel

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com