[Kamailio-Users] SST module: Min-SE optional in request

Schumann Sebastian Sebastian.Schumann at t-com.sk
Wed Oct 8 14:31:33 CEST 2008

Dear all

I might have noticed a bug in SST module:

If I send an INVITE with
Session-Expires: 300
Supported: timer

I get rejected with 422 Session-Timer too small.

If a Min-SE: x header with x > set min_se parameter included I do not get the message.

This is IMHO wrong behavior, as Min-SE is optional in initial INVITE-requests sent by the phone acc. RFC 4028, table 1.

Another thing that I noticed is the response to this message includes the Min-SE header (as it should), but has no linebreak after it (at least in kamailio branch 1.4). The message looks like
MIN-SE:120Server: Kamailio (1.4.1-notls (i386/linux))

The phone call cannot be performed.

At least one thing is IMHO wrong, as the phone cannot complete the call. It might be wrong the call gets rejected, or the answer might be possible like this, but then the phone cannot extract Min-SE due to wrong format.

Any opinions on this?

Sebastian