[Kamailio-Users] Send MaxCallDuration and UserCredit for freeradius-cdrtool

raul2r2 raul2r2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 13:14:22 CEST 2008

Thank you for your answer Dan... The problem was that the previous README
file was too similar and i forget read more carefully the configuration part
because i suppose in a first sight that it was equal to the new one...
Another stupid question is why script don't receive the Acct-Authentic
parameter from openser, giving up accounting it when receive the accounting
start packet... I can sure you that i revised README file again and nothing
different in configuration... I have Acct-Authentic in acc extra parameters
and also defined in freeradius dictionary... strange thing is that in
previous version of the script this is working... I Know that is not a
script problem, openser must send this parameter... but why not?
Thank you in advance...