[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool 6.6.4 with freeradius-cdrtool

Graham Wooden graham at g-rock.net
Mon Oct 6 13:32:03 CEST 2008

No worries Craig; I will forward you a copy tonight.

But, to restate the issue ... My radacct tables are in my radius DB, which I
believe are correct, however CDRTool is looking for them in the cdrtool db.
I have reviewed the global.inc to the best of my knowledge - maybe a second
pair of eyes can locate the problem.

Thanks again,

-graham