[Kamailio-Users] Developing Sh interface between the AS(OPENSER/OPENSIPS)and HSS

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Oct 6 11:29:35 CEST 2008

On Monday 29 September 2008, suresh tattikota wrote:
> I am using the Openser(Opensips) as apllication server . i am developing
> Sh interface between the AS and HSS.
> For developing the Sh interface i am using the CDiameterpeer ,  here i am
> getiing memory and locking errors. And  for using the CDiameterpeer  as
> standalone library what steps i have to follow ...

Hi suresh,

perhaps you can ask on one of the openimscore mailling lists about your
CDiameterpeer setup questions? See here: http://www.openimscore.org/maillists

Or do you want to integrate the CDiameterpeer code into kamailio, and getting
errors? Then you need to supply a little bit more details what exactly not
worked.

Cheers,

Henning