[Kamailio-Users] Looking for a highly available / load balanced setup

John D mnemonic81 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 16:46:27 CEST 2008

I currently have three Asterisk servers in my environment. None of them
speak to each other just yet. The idea is to install Kamailio and be able to
load balance/distribute SIP calls to any of the three asterisk boxes. If an
entire box plug gets pulled, the operation continues.  If a Kamailio box
gets the plug pulled (and due to limited resources, I plan at first to run
kamailio on all three of the asterisk boxes), the operation will continue.

Does anyone have good documentation or insight in order to facilitate this
sort of setup?

Thanks.