[Kamailio-Users] sermyadmin setup suse 11

muhammad akl muhammad.akl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 10:53:43 CEST 2008

Hi rickygm,

Firstly I'd like to ask , did you install SERweb support during creation of
openser database ? if yes, so you have either to remove the SERweb tables
manually or drop openser database and create it again wihout SERweb tables
support .

if not , you can remove the webapps/sermyadmin folder(e.g rm -r
/path/to/webapps/sermyadmin) , depends on where you installed serMyAdmin ,
then restart tomcat, after that open your browser to point to the url of
sermyadmin on the server (e.g http://server-ip:8080/serMyAdmin ) DONT LOGIN
YET .

hence begin to apply the security patch again (mysql -u root -p openser
<openser.sql)

Note : don't forget to apply the recent patch from
sermyadmin.org/openser/openser.sql

Now I think the problem should be solved and you can login as weel,  i faced
common problems like this alot .

This error is very common and is related to "phplib" field.
> Modify /etc/openserctl and set it to "no" (or something similar..).

the file is kamctlrc not kamctl .

Regards

Muhammad