[Kamailio-Users] Case Sensitive

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 11:51:19 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 10/02/08 12:38, michel freiha wrote:
> Dear Daniel,
>
> I need it for string operation in the config file...Is that possible?
maybe my answers were confusing, not clear, sorry.

It is not possible in the config file. I asked to see where you need it,
to set some priorities. If you discovered it in a module that has to
obey the RFC specs, should be filled as bug and has higher priority.
Probably could have been fixed quicker as well.

To add the feature in the config file, will take a bit of time. Just
started a discussion on devel list about this topic, to decide the way
to bring it in the config file.