[Kamailio-Users] sermyadmin setup suse 11

Ricky Gutierrez xserverlinux at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 19:41:46 CEST 2008

Hi, I am trying to install sermyadmin 0.8 with the patch of security, but when I export the file openser.sql, it shows me this error:

INSERT INTO `jsec_user_role_rel` (`id`, `version`, `role_id`, `user_id`) V' at line 1

if I try to export it again, it shows me an error message of having duplicated domain I erase the data of the domain chart, but same the same error

ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 6: Duplicate entry '1' for key 1

God blesses,  any help is welcome

rickygm