[Kamailio-Users] [Kamailio-Devel] registrar module enhancements

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 19:46:46 CEST 2008

Hello Klaus,

On 10/01/08 20:41, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Hi Daniel!
>
> I just wonder how the reg_fetch_contacts() deal with NATed clients. In
> this case the src_ip:port have to be compared with the "received" column.
reg_fetch_contacts() just clones the contacts  to pkg to avoid races.
Then all attributes stored in a contact structure are available via the
new variable. Depending on situation, if you refer to example 2, for nat
the 'received' should be also checked, as you said. To detect NATted
phones the contact flags can be checked as well.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com