[Kamailio-Users] Send MaxCallDuration and UserCredit for freeradius-cdrtool

DanB danb at sms4sip.com
Wed Oct 1 14:41:12 CEST 2008

Diego,

I understand now what u mean. If there is no account balance, the radius
does not authorize the call.
However, the reason I have written it in this way was that there are
software not able to process additional avps received from Radius server,
therefore I had to make sure that if there is no balance, there will be no
call authorized (any limited proxy will deny the call automatically if
radius returns unauthorized).

I have a mechanism working without this standard behavior, so will consider
introducing it into next releases as optional.

Cheers,
DanB

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 2:14 PM, Diego Zuaneti Arruda <diego at fasternet.com.br