[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool 6.6.4 with freeradius-cdrtool

Craig Guy craig.a.guy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 05:15:19 CEST 2008

Check your radius database - seems like the radacct200809 table hasn't been
created.  If you issue 'show tables' in mysql you should see both a radacct
table and radacct200809.  The radacct table should be empty.  If not then
you may not be using the correct sql.conf / installed the procedures to
mysql.

Craig