[Serusers] NAT Traversal issue for IM? Is msilo module necessary to make IM work in SER? SER doesn't forward MESSAGE

lin9k at yahoo.com lin9k at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 21:17:55 CET 2008

Hi Tomasz,

Thanks for replying. It looks like I am having a NAT issue? Sometimes it works in one way, and sometimes cannot reach the peer. Will it matter for communicating IM between two NATed peers? I know we have to use some NAT helper or rtpproxy to solve the NAT traversal for voice/video. How about the IM?

Thanks,
Ling