[Serusers] FW: Support for SER setup

Scott Seltzer scott at connectmevoice.com
Thu Nov 6 16:58:47 CET 2008

Hello, my name is Scott Seltzer, from ConnectMe (www.connectmevoice.com
<http://www.connectmevoice.com> )
 Connectme is currently  in the process of setting up SER for use as a
Proxy and Registrar.    We will ultimately need to be able to use an API
to setup new SIP URIs for each new customer. We are not familiar at all
with SER, and would like to find out what support options  there may be
out there.  We would also be interested in using  some consulting
services to help get us started, and support us along the way. Please
let me know if there is anybody that can help us out with this.

Thanks!

Scott Seltzer