[Kamailio-Users] Webx-SER: a new project to give kamailio users a web interface (like Serweb was)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 20:58:24 CET 2008

Hello,

On 11/29/08 17:41, yannick wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I started a project to give users of Kamailio server a web interface to
> register and manage their datas. It was inspired by a need of the
> Ekiga.net platform ( https://www.ekiga.net ) to allow users register
> like they were able to do when Ekiga.net was using SER and Serweb.
>
> I called this software Webx-SER.
>
> Webx-SER feature now:
>  * Registration of accounts to kamailio
>  * Password reminder
>  * Changing password
>
> Technically, Webx-SER use PHP and MySQL. It has a cache system for
> common non-interactives pages, a template system to split HTML from PHP
> and a captcha system to prevent bots. Some work has been put in managing
> forms to make it user-friendly.
>
> The licence is GPL 3 or higher.
>
> Webx-SER is actually used on https://www.ekiga.net
>
> There is a web site for Webx-SER developments, including users and
> devels mailing-list, bug tracking system, source tarball releases and
> GIT repository for source code here:
> http://webxser.tuxfamily.org/
>
> Feedback, comments, help in coding will be warmly welcome.

thank you for your work and this project. Are there any screenshots
available?

A web interface is something very important in x-ser ecosystem. I
personally want to direct effort in this direction, to help developers
of this kind of applications, to integrate better with kamailio/openser
and sip-router -- feel free to approach me.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com