[Kamailio-Users] [Kamailio-Devel] important: pseudo-variables moved from core to pv module

Jerome Martin jmartin at longphone.fr
Thu Nov 27 15:23:26 CET 2008

Hi,

This is great Elena, both for the sip-router roadmap and the
cleanliness/coherency of Kamailio.

I was wondering if this ongoing work will include the cleanup discussed
in the past, aka removing duplicates of PVs/core values/core keywords
(like msg:len and $ml, $ru and $duri vs $ru and $du, etc. tracker
1831764).

Also, is is really relevant to keep core keywords like method, status,
etc, that cannot be used along with transformations, log printing,
etc... when those could be migrated to PVs ?

Just my 2 cents there, from personnal experience using OpenSER :)
Regards,
Jerome