[Kamailio-Users] openser - asterisk - methods field location table

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Nov 20 12:57:31 CET 2008

On Thursday 20 November 2008, Matteo Piazza wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Now I can compile the modules but openser crash at the start.
> As attachment the output of the log message with debug=6.

Hi Matteo,

from your log it seems the crash happened during the data loading of the pdt
or permissions module. I found one crash (in a usrloc test), not sure if this
is related. The postgres module in the 1.3 branch don't use the common DB
infrastructure in the core for freeing the values. Because of the previous
change in the NULL value handling it then tries to free a static dummy string
value, which obviously is not valid.

Please find attached a updated patch that checks for this condition. I tested
it with a few datasets in the pdt and trusted table (for permissions) too, it
don't crash during startup in my setup.

When it still crash for you, then it would be really helpfull if you could
activate the core dump writing, and send me the backtrace from gdb.

Thanks,

Henning