[Kamailio-Users] Tomcat won't start serMyAdmin - SEVERE: Error listenerStart

rjreb rancho at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 18:41:10 CET 2008

I'm trying to install serMyAdmin but it refuses to start. In the logs I see
the following:

Nov 12, 2008 2:25:31 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
INFO: Deploying web application archive serMyAdmin.war
Nov 12, 2008 2:25:34 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
Nov 12, 2008 2:25:34 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/serMyAdmin] startup failed due to previous errors

I've been searching for this for a day now and I can't find where anyone
else is having this problem. Any suggestions?

Debian Etch
Sun Java 1.5.0-16-3
Tomcat 6.0.16