[Kamailio-Users] OpenSER HA example with vrrp/ucarp?

Alex G greekman0000 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 21:37:01 CET 2008

the key to this type of configuration is starting the openser process on the
machine that takes over the ip, AFTER it has taken over the ip, or it will
not be available to openser at start time. keepalive allows for some simple
script execution at times of failover to slave, and reacquition of the ip by
the master when it comes back up