[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool problem

Ricky Gutierrez xserverlinux at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 05:55:56 CET 2008

hello, I change the values inside the section db_class, but it follows me showing the error

class DB_radius extends DB_Sql {
  var $Host     = "localhost";
  var $Database = "radius";
  var $User     = "radius";
  var $Password = "mypassword";
  var $Halt_On_Error ="no";
}

class DB_radius2 extends DB_Sql {
  var $Host     = "localhost";
  var $Database = "radius";
  var $User     = "radius";
  var $Password = "mypassword";
  var $Halt_On_Error ="no";
}

"ser_radius"=>array(
                    "name"               => "OpenSER",
                    "class"              => "CDRS_ser_radius",
                    "table"              => "radacct",
#                    "table"              => "radacct".date("Ym"),
#                    "db_class"           => array("DB_radius2","DB_radius"),
                    "db_class"           => "DB_radius",
                    "rating"             => "1",
                    "normalizedField"    => "Normalized",
                    "UserQuotaClass"     => "OpenSERQuota",
                    "AccountsDBClass"    => "DB_openser",
                    "UserQuotaNotify"    => "1",
                    "purgeCDRsAfter"     => 120, // how many days to keep the CDRs
                    "SIPProxies"         => array("10.0.0.1" => "node01",  // friendly names in sip trace table
                                                  "10.0.0.2" => "node02",
                                                ),
                    "db_class_siponline" => "DB_openser",
                    "mediaDispatcher"    => "10.0.0.1"  // where to get the active media sessions from MediaProxy 2.0

I am using the version of freeradius 1.1.3 and cdrtool 6.6.10

greetingss