[Kamailio-Users] Load userblacklist table to cache w/o restarting?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Nov 5 10:24:56 CET 2008

On Tuesday 04 November 2008, Pablo Bertuzzi wrote:
> Hello forum,
> I was wondering whether there is a fifo command or workaround to load the
> userblacklist table into memory without restarting. I have a large
> carrierroute table and it takes about 20 secs to start. best regards,

Hi Pablo,

do you refer to the userblacklist module (table globalblacklist), or the
carrierroute table? Anyway, both modules have a facility to reload the data
on the fly. Take a look to the FIFO command section in the respective module
docs.

BTW, the loading times for cr with a huge number of routes were already
improved a lot in the trunk version.

Cheers,

Henning