[Kamailio-Users] SER config file adaptation to Kamailio ?

Samuel Muller sml at 720.fr
Tue Nov 4 12:47:56 CET 2008

Hi Klaus,

thanks for your answer - fix_nat_register() works fine, but ...
I forget these two params, yep :

modparam("nathelper", "received_avp", "$avp(i:42)")
modparam("registrar", "received_avp", "$avp(i:42)")

if (nat_uac_test("19"))
{
        if (method == "REGISTER")
        {
                xlog("L_INFO","-> fix nat register");
                fix_nated_register();
        }
        else
        {
                xlog("L_INFO","-> fix nat contact");
                fix_nated_contact();
        }
        xlog("L_INFO","-> NAT involved, set the NAT flag");
        setflag(4);             # flag nat
        $avp(i:803) = 1;        # avp uac_nat
}

And when I'm looking the mySQL location table, now it has the received
params with ip:port.
Now, I've to do more tests to be sure about NAT config on my customers
routers.

Many thanks !

.Sam.