[Kamailio-Users] PUA API send to certain IP

Schumann Sebastian Sebastian.Schumann at t-com.sk
Tue Nov 4 08:44:53 CET 2008

Hi Anca

I am not using pua_usrloc but my own module. It is build on pua api. I need this parameter I think but it seemed to me the pua api did not provide the possibility to set the presence server parameter, at least in 1.4 that I am using.

Thanks for the hint, will check the pua api for the trunk version to figure it out. For now, the outbound_proxy for pua is fine for me, as I use only one submodule of pua.

Best regards
Sebastian