[Serusers] Presence Server

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Tue May 13 10:31:43 CEST 2008

Hi Allan,

the presence server is called 'unstable' because it was not tested much.
I tested it with EyeBeam and some other clients very long time ago and it seemed
to be working that time, but I haven't tested it so much to be able to say that
it is really stable. And I'm afraid a bit of changes in core since that time.

I don't know much about OpenSER presence so I can speak only for SER. SER's
presence modules implementation is done according drafts before RFCs were
released so it can differ a bit from RFC specification. But I hope not too much
because that were some later draft versions (mentioned somewhere in docs).

	with regards,
		Vaclav