[Serusers] SER-Server-ID, Radius Dictionary Issue

Santiago Gimenez Ocano sxntixgo at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 18:38:54 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to use acc_radius module in SER 2.0.0. But when it's loading I get this error:

 0(9009) ERROR: acc: can't get code for the SER-Server-ID attribute
 0(9009) init_mod(): Error while initializing module acc_radius
ERROR: error while initializing modules

I think this is a dictionary error, when I add the attribute I get the following message:

0(9031) ERROR: sr_module.c:887: Error while fixing parameter, AVP, SELECT, and int conversions failed

I assume I'm making some mistake, but I don't know where. I don't think that is in ser.cfg and maybe is a module or dictionary problem.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,
Santiago