[OpenSER-Users] Fwd: Re: Installing perl module

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri May 30 17:13:05 CEST 2008

----------  Forward message  ----------

Subject: Re: [OpenSER-Users] Installing perl module
Date: Freitag, 30. Mai 2008
From: "Yazid Hadj Said" <yazid.hadjsaid at gmail.com>
Tp: "Henning Westerholt" <henning.westerholt at 1und1.de>

Hi Henning,
I think that the problem is in openser ebuild, so I do this modifications:

# diff openser-1.3.1.ebuild openser-1.3.1.ebuild.old
7c7
< IUSE="ipv6 mysql radius postgres jabber ssl odbc perl perlvdb"
---
58,63d57
<       use perl &&
<               modules="${modules} perl"
<
<       use perlvdb &&
<               modules="${modules} perlvdb"
<

Hi Yazid,

please always CC at the list, so that others can read the resolution too.
Great that it works now for you.

I'm not sure if the ebuild that is included in the openser distribution is
also used in gentoo. Perhaps you can file a bug against the gentoo package
(on gentoo.org), and attach your patch, so that the maintainer could fix
this?

Cheers,

Henning