[OpenSER-Users] OPENSER Dinner Berlin, May 28

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu May 29 17:43:01 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

This was a good event ( and good beer also ;) ) - a lot of people, a lot
of discussions and a lot of fun.

It was a real pleasure as a lot of people showed up - I'm sorry I do not
remember all the names (probably from the beer :P) :

    Henning Westerholt and his colleague Markus
    Olle Johansson
    Daniel Mierla and his wife Ramona Modroiu
    Bogdan Pintea
    Michal Bielicki and his 4 friends from Warsaw and Saint Petersburg
(OpenSolaris ;))

Hope I haven't forgot anybody.

Regards,
Bogdan