[OpenSER-Users] Explanation of 0x02 in "t_relay()" ?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu May 29 17:15:36 CEST 2008

Hi Iñaki,

by "failure" it means a failure of the "relay" action - so, if t_relay()
is not able to forward the request (due internal error, bad RURI, bad
message, etc), with no 0x02 flag, the t_relay() function will
automatically send back a negative reply and return true in script. Of
course, this behaviour does not allow you to do any kind of failure.

So, the idea is about the type of failure - it is a forward error (when
nothing was put on network) and not a SIP failure (negative reply or
timeout).

Regards,
Bogdan