[OpenSER-Users] Save Contact List in Server

Habib, Yeasin yeasin.habib at philips.com
Wed May 28 14:52:27 CEST 2008

Hi Everybody,

Is there any plug-in available for SIP Communicator to save contact list in the server side. I mean when the SIP Communicator register itself to server the server will save to contact list to its own persistence storage. So the client doesn't need a local copy of contact list.  I am using OpenIMSCore and OpenSER.

I am just wondering whether this functionality is already available in SIP Communicator or not?  If not then how much work has to be done to implement in properly? I am just looking for some idea about this. So that I can make an estimation about this implementation.

I am looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Best regards

Yeasin Habib