[OpenSER-Users] Openser not processing requests at rate being sent to it

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue May 27 10:22:05 CEST 2008

On Saturday 24 May 2008, Michael Young wrote:
> I posted a message earlier this week, that said that my OpenSER install is
> not correctly calculating the buffer size as far as I can tell, but have
> not gotten a response on that yet. Performance is still not as good as
> previous OpenSER versions with this setup (we have a 1.2.1 server that is
> running circles around the three 1.3.2 servers).

Hi Michael,

i can confirm a (albeit minor) slowdown from 0.9 branch to actual releases,
probably caused e.g. from the added pseudo-variable stuff, more DNS lookups
and further abstractions. But a slowdown like this sounds more like a bug to
me.

Do you can share more details about the problem?

Cheers,

Henning