[OpenSER-Users] Openser not processing requests at rate being sent to it

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon May 26 19:01:44 CEST 2008

On Friday 23 May 2008, Brian Peters wrote:
> [..]
> 10 invites per second is really nothing for OpenSER, so something else
> must be going on.

Hi,

i just finished a few load tests with the 1.3 branch. I'm able to complete
around 75 calls/second/Proxy with my test setup, and this with a way more
complicated configuration then you've used, including many database lookups.
This number is similar to previous results with the 1.3 branch. The machines
in question are also much much slower then in your case, so this is probably
a problem specific to your setup.

Cheers,

Henning

--