[OpenSER-Users] Problem with BYE signaling during no answer call forward to PSTN

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon May 26 10:35:35 CEST 2008

Hi Krunal,

The BYE requests must be formed as a sequential request (see RFC3261)
containing the remote contact (12345 phone's contact) and a potential
Route set (RR collected on the path).
Shortly, when the GW sends the BYE, it must have in RURI either the
contact of 12345, either the RR of openser (if you did record_route()
for invite).

Regards,
Bogdan