[OpenSER-Users] SerMyAdmin - Cannot log in as admin

Wyndham Hudson whudson05 at googlemail.com
Wed May 14 18:31:09 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've set up serMyAdmin on the tomcat server and everything appears to be
working, however I don't seem to be able to log in as the admin.  I've added
a user admin to subscriber with password etc. but it still does not allow me
in.  MySQL is recieveing the queries and processing them as I have checked
in the general-query-log.  I'm currently running openser 1.2.x with
serMyAdmin 0.5.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks