[OpenSER-Users] Possible problem with script presence-create.sql

Florent Le Saout le-saout.florent at laposte.net
Wed May 21 16:46:22 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm a new user of openser.
(I use openser 1.3.1-3+b1 from package of debian testing)
I want to use the module of presence.
If I refer to documentation I read that I have to use presence_xml-create.sql to create the tables.
But I can't find it.
I use the script presence-create.sql which seems to replace it.
I create a table named xcap but the module need xcaps, if I create the same table renamed xcaps that work well.
I think there is a mistake of naming of the table xcap(s).
I take a look to 1.3.x of your repository and I see the same thing in the sql script.

Thank you for your job.

Best regards.

Florent le Saout.

 Créez votre adresse électronique prénom.nom at laposte.net
 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.