[OpenSER-Users] [OT] NGREP showing \r and \n symbols

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Tue May 20 16:53:28 CEST 2008

El Tuesday 20 May 2008 16:37:03 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu escribió:
> Hi Iñaki,
>
> have you tried the "-W byline" ? - it will format you the lines.

Hi Bogdan. Yes, in fact I use this option "-W byline", but this option just
splits the trace into lines (macthing "\n"). This is not enough for me since
\r is not showed.

I need it since I send and receive traffic from a carrier using a painful
Nortel CS2K softswitch that separes SDP lines with \r instead of the
mandatory \r\n adn they are applying dirty and not working patches during
production state so I need a way to monitorize it.

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es