[OpenSER-Users] Fixing wrong SDP with "textutils" module (LF -> CRLF)

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Thu May 15 11:42:46 CEST 2008

Hi, I'm handling with a Nortel CS2K softswitch that sends me incorrect SDP's
since it uses LF at the end of each line in SDP instead of CRLF (as it's
mandatory according to the SDP grammar). AFAIK some phones can fail when
receiving this incorrect SDP.

Unfortunatelly I can't try a workaround now but I'm thinkink about
using "textmodules" in this way:

  if ($si == NORTEL_CS2K_IP)
    replace_body("\n$", "\r\n");

By your experience, should it work? I assume that "Content-Length" is
automatically updated before the message leaves OpenSer. So just it, should
it work?

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo