[OpenSER-Users] parallel forking

Allan Chao ( 趙廷睿 ) AllanChao at taiwanmobile.com
Thu May 15 05:39:32 CEST 2008

Dear All:

I have found there are some devices can't process two 180 ringing  after use OPENSER  to do parallel forking, so,  i have a idea that is used OPENSER to delete To tag in the To header before relay it , and it works well  with eyebeam.
But i can't find any spec to support my idea because it is against "early dialog" prograss  and  my question is

how does UE(eyebeam or some client) to create dialog if there is no any To tag in 180 ringing but 200 OK has  in the latter ?    i think the UA will generate local ring tone but no any dialog after receives 180 ringing with no To tag?  is it right ? thanks,

allan

DISCLAIMER:
Sample Disclaimer added in a VBScript.