[OpenSER-Users] cdrtool error: "cannot figure out the destination id ..."

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed May 14 18:07:29 CEST 2008

You must provision in the destinations table with all prefixes for
PSTN destinations (at least all country codes). The software will
find the longest match from that table.

Adrian

Trying cdrtool prepaid rating, got stuck with something.

When a request like "MaxSessionTime From=sip:me at example.com
To=sip:0031650222 at example.com Duration=7200 Lock=0" is given, cdrtool
always return "0", no matter what amount of balance is available in
prepaid table.  This is what I see in syslog:

    "CDRTool rating[5759]: Error: cannot figure out the destination id
    for sip:0031650222 at example.com"

Cdrtool version is 6.3.2.  Apparently rating engine needs the variable
$CDR->DestinationID set (rating_lib.phtml, line #5926), but this is
not happening.  It isn't clear to me how this is initialised (In weak
defense, I'm totally clueless about php), and it doesn't work even if
DestinationID parameter is added in the above stated request.