[OpenSER-Users] cdrtool error: "cannot figure out the destination id ..."

Sajith T S sajith at gmail.com
Wed May 14 13:02:13 CEST 2008

Hi!

Trying cdrtool prepaid rating, got stuck with something.

When a request like "MaxSessionTime From=sip:me at example.com
To=sip:0031650222 at example.com Duration=7200 Lock=0" is given, cdrtool
always return "0", no matter what amount of balance is available in
prepaid table.  This is what I see in syslog:

   "CDRTool rating[5759]: Error: cannot figure out the destination id
   for sip:0031650222 at example.com"

Cdrtool version is 6.3.2.  Apparently rating engine needs the variable
$CDR->DestinationID set (rating_lib.phtml, line #5926), but this is
not happening.  It isn't clear to me how this is initialised (In weak
defense, I'm totally clueless about php), and it doesn't work even if
DestinationID parameter is added in the above stated request.

Since there seems to be other people using cdrtool with success, I
guess might be doing something really stupid.  I haven't trudged too
far away from a standard cdrtool install.  Can anyone tell me what
possibly could have gone wrong?

Or even better: teach a man how to fish (ie, how to trace out this),
so that he might shut up when there's no fish... :)

Thanks,
Sajith.
--
     Don't you wish you had more energy... or less ambition?
  9DB8FF06 : CB80 0BA6 7D13 B10A 6FBB  D43E B4D2 28AD 9DB8 FF06