[OpenSER-Users] Presence, multiple status info handling

Dan-Cristian Bogos danb.lists at googlemail.com
Mon May 12 13:37:28 CEST 2008

Hello Anca,

thank you for the clearance. All bright now.

It looks like there was a false alarm from the developer I work with since
the order of the tuple was first thing we checked, but since the xml was
processed as DOM he did not receive the info in order.
Now he confirmed me that the order is properly received in the UA.

Wish you a lovely afternoon.

DanB