[Serusers] usrloc won't work after a couple days?

lin9k at yahoo.com lin9k at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 04:35:25 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have setup ser to run with mysql. At beginning, it worked fine that the mysql/ser/location table got the correct update. However, after 3 days the table won't get updated. When I enable the mysql log I cannot see any updating or inserting into that table. User registration is still working fine but just not get updated into the location table. Also, server_monitoring tables are working fine.

Anybody run into the same problem? I am using ser-0.9.6.

Another question is that how do I know the usrloc.so module is still loaded?

Thanks,
Ling