[Serusers] Strange behaviour in SER

Nuno Ribeiro nribeiro82 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 12:34:54 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I would like your opinion about a scenario, i.e. if the SER is having the
correct behavior in our scenario. The scenario is the following one:
We have a basic scenario where a SIP proxy sends an INVITE and afterwards a
CANCEL message to another SIP proxy. The last SIP Proxy answers with a 513
Message too big to the CANCEL message. When the first proxy receives this
answer message it will discard it and won't forward it back to the client
that tried to establish a call. In attachment I send you  the wireshark
capture.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

--