[Serusers] forwarding selected invites to sems

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at iptego.com
Fri Jun 13 01:08:16 CEST 2008

o Martin Hoffmann [06/13/08 00:46]:
> What you cannot do this way, however, is adding header files as in you
> above code snippet. But you shouldn't, anyways. The proper way of
> choosing what you media server should do this is through either the
> username or URI parameters in the Request-URI. I would presume that SEMS
> supports this.
yes, set  application=$(ruri.user) or application=$(ruri.param). or, if
it is a more complicated scheme, application=$(mapping), where
regex=>application mapping is read from app_mapping.conf (see
app_mapping.conf).

For application parameters you will have to add the header, though. But
this could be loaded from an attribute as well.

Stefan