[Serusers] testing for trusted peers

x-ser at sidell.org x-ser at sidell.org
Fri Jun 13 00:07:51 CEST 2008

Greetings.

I'm in the processing of converting my ser.cfg file from 0.9 to 2.0,
and am trying to use ser-oob.cfg as a starting point.

My system accepts inbound calls from multiple pstn gateways.  My 0.9
script used the allow_trusted() function to test whether an invite was
coming from one of the pstn gateways.  It used the "trusted" mysql
table.

File ser-oob.cfg appears to be written to handle just a single pstn
gateway, named by the $gw_ip parameter.

Does 2.0 still have the permissions functionality?  How should I
modify ser-oob.cfg to do the same test that allow_trusted() did in
0.9?

Many thanks!

--
Mark Sidell