[Serusers] ser 0.10 doucmentation

Martin Hoffmann hn at nvnc.de
Thu Jun 5 08:06:27 CEST 2008

Steven C. Blair wrote:

> In addition I need to check the look in the db for an attribute
> and value pair using the user portion of the r-uri, to or from address
> as the key.

Remember the changed database model. You don't want to do that
explicitely any more. Instead, you determine the user ID from the entire
URI through lookup_user() and then load the attributes for that user.
This way you get multi-domain support for free.

What I forgot last night: I good way to start with SER 2.0 is to take
ser-oob.cfg and modify it step by step to meet your requirements. This
way, you start out with a config that is known to work.

Regards,
Martin