[Serusers] SER 0.10 AVPs

Steven C. Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Wed Jun 4 20:01:12 CEST 2008

In SER 0.10. Suppose I want to check if the attribute "anonreject" exists for one of my subscribers. The subscriber has been assigned extension 12345 in domain school.edu. The mysql user_attrs entry for this subscriber contains the following.

| uid                     | name                  | value                       | type | flags |
| 38396 at upenn.edu | anonreject       | y                   |    0     |     0     |

In SER 0.9.x I might do something like:

   if (avp_db_load("$ruri/uid", "s:anonreject")) { ....}

How would this same step be performed in SER 0.10.x ?

Thanks,steve