[OpenSER-Users] Sip phone not registered

eliass S volont_r at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 18:10:02 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm using openser 1.3, and I can't register my sip phones even if i've configured them. I've precised (as the SIP Server)the IP address of the computer where openser is installed, but nothing. I don't know if I've to add something in the config file of openser.
Further more I've the following warning when I launch openser:
openser: WARNING:core:fix_socket_list: could not rev. resolve 192.168.10.2

where 192.168.10.2 is the IP address of the computer where openser is installed, so thje address of my the SIP Server.

V.
Faites vous de nouveaux amis grâce à l'annuaire des profils Messenger !
http://home.services.spaces.live.com/search/?page=searchresults&ss=true&FormId=AdvPeopleSearch&form=SPXFRM&tp=3&sc=2&pg=0&Search.DisplayName=Nom+public&search.gender=&search.age=&Search.FirstName=Pr%C3%A9nom&Search.LastName=Nom&search.location=Lieu&search.occupation=Profession&search.interests=amis&submit=Rechercher